Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Recap season 1, episodes 1 & 2

So admittedly I'm about to sit down and watch the Season 1, Episode 3 but before I take the venture I need to recap the first two episodes.

First, for anyone that knows me sitting still to watch television can be a difficult challenge.  I use TV like most people use the radio wherein it's always on but I can't guarantee I'm sitting still.  Although we have already ruled out I'm not exactly active I do have nail polishing, online shopping, email reading that can keep me busy.  All this leads to my need for sound and voices and dialogue so let's remember that the first 10 minutes of the first episode is background sounds and pictures and music and oh, murder and dead people.  Anywho, it then gets a bit crazy and here are the things I need to discuss as they stuck out.

He caught the brother and the sister having sex!!! and she's the queen.  And then I knew it, but the brother pushed the kid out of the window, who does that, I felt it coming my heart started to beat faster and ugh he did it.  I'm thankful the kid lived and then I'm super stoked that when they tried to kill him again the wolf ate the bad guy however then they killed a wolf for defending the young girl.

And ohhhh, how can a sister lie as she did.  The butcher's son is dead and now so is the pet wolf?  Not to mention that little shit prince looks just like the bad kid in the Harry Potter movies and I can't remember his name for the life of me, I could google challenge him but I'm feeling lazy and antsy about watching the next episode.

I'm impressed that the King kept the "Bastard" son and believe this will be an interesting development.

So, blonde girl and boy whom are trying to take back the kingdom?  The Blonde "Prince" or should be King basically sells off his sister to that huge man whom at first glance I thought was the half man half horse, until of course he turned the horse to the side.

So let me tell you what I have deduced from these first two episodes.

Being a woman sucked, metaphorically and literally!  They did not value human life in the slightest.  The blonde girl is really pretty and I'm feeling that she is very smart.  And, the twisted sister love fest has a deeper story.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment